Past Conference & Tour | 26th July - 4th August 2013
Crop Circles & Sacred Sites of England Tour
with Glenn Broughton, Cameron Broughton, Michael Glickman
The tour will include:
• Collection from and return to Heathrow airport, London
• All transportation within England
• 9-nights accommodation in a quality old coaching inn
• All breakfasts and three evening meals
• Visits into formations with expert researchers
• Private out-of-hours access into Stonehenge
• Inclusive visits to some of England's most powerful sacred sites
• Attendance at the world's leading crop circle conference
• Optional helicopter flight over these exquisite patterns, at additional cost
Costs & Register
◊ £1895 per person based on double occupancy - Conference and Tour
◊ £1395 per person based on double occupancy - Tour Only
◊ Additional supplemental cost for a private room: £300
◊ Tour deposit: £450 (per person booked)
◊ Prices are in GBP British Pounds. To check the cost in your currency, click here.
◊ If you would like to attend the Conference Only, the cost is £575
When you book, you will receive immediate confirmation of payment from PayPal, and we will soon after send you a receipt and an informative tour packet containing relevant information regarding your trip, such as 'What to bring', 'Sacred sites descriptions', 'Detailed Itinerary' and 'Travel Tips'.
Passports and Visas
Passport: You must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the date of departure. It is a good idea to take a photocopy of your passport with you in case the original one gets lost.
Visa: Travelers from the USA and the EU do not need a visa.
No refunds if you cancel later than 21 days prior to tour start date.
For More Information:
Email: Crop Circles Tour Info