July 11-23, 2013
Peru: Via Illuminata
with Dr Alberto Villoldo
Presented by the Four Winds Society and Great Mystery
Your trip is personal. You align with who you are becoming through sacred ceremony on ancient sites such as Tambomachay, Pisaq, Quillarumiyoc, Ollantaytambo, Moray and Sacsayhuaman. You are held in community and have the opportunity to connect with like-minded journeyers.
Our base for the Via Illuminata spiritual retreat will be a comfortable hotel in the Sacred Valley an hour from Cusco, the former capital of the Inka Empire. Every day you depart with a small group accompanied by your Four Winds Staff, Peruvian guides and shamans to work intimately in one of the archeological sites. In the evening, join in community as Alberto shares his wisdom and vision for our becoming. In addition, you will participate in healing ceremonies led by our shamans.
During our journey you will celebrate and understand the Pachakuti, or ‘turning over of the world.’ For the shamans this is not an intellectual understanding that you can acquire from reading a book or listening to a lecture. It is a cellular experience, a direct cognition that occurs during the process of the initiations you will receive.
• Join in an incredible 12-day journey of illumination and spiritual retreat under the guidance of Alberto Villoldo.
• Stay in four-star lodges that cater to your work and make the journey enjoyable.
• Align with who you are becoming through sacred ceremonies at ancient archeological sites of the Inka including Pumamarca, Moray and more.
• Make a direct connection with the lineage of Laika medicine people as you sit in ceremony and experience the nine great rites of passage.
• Celebrate the Prophecies of 2012, the origins of the wisdom traditions of the Americas and Inkan history.
• Add yoga, meditation or individual healing sessions with the Laika to enrich your personal growth and experience.
Via Illuminata Base Expedition Price
• $3,850 per person, double occupancy.
• Register online now with a $500 deposit.