March 21 - April 05, 2016
Toltec Dreaming: Path with a Heart
Pilgrimage and Vision Quest
Costs & Register
Included in the pilgrimage:
• All accommodations (hotels, cabins, and some camping)
• Arrival and departure airport-hotel transfers
• All meals (3 meals a day) plus snacks along highways
• All ground transportation within Mexico including boats
• Admission to all sites
• Shamanic teachings and workshops
• Workshop coordinators, special guides and helpers
• Sacred ceremonies including some with plant teachers
• Personal work materials
• Group special equipment
• Service charges and taxes
• Tips for guides, housekeeping, restaurant waiters, bellboys
• Limited enrollment to 12
Does not include
Airfare to Mexico, some beverages including alcohol, walking-around money, special equipment (see below)
COST (in US dollars)
Full Pilgrimage and Vision Quest: $5,600 (save $400)
··· Part 1 only (March 21-April 5): $2,850
··· Part 2 only (April 6-21): $3,150
(you may participate in Part 2 only if you have already completed Part 1 on a previous journey)
Prices quoted are based on double occupancy (cost is per person, sharing a room)
Special Equipment for the Trip
If you are participating in the full pilgrimage (Parts 1 and 2), for your safety and comfort you will need to bring the following:
a neoprene suit and submersible head lamp (for the caves). Other things to bring you may already have or can borrow from a friend, inlcuding: good walking boots, a personal tent, sleeping bag, sleeping bag mattress, camping knife, work gloves, hat, walking shoes, warm jacket, working clothes, bathing suit, insect repellant, sun block. If you are going to participate we will send you the equipment list.
The exact list of activities and the schedule are reserved only for those who are registered.
Deposit: You may secure your place with a $400 non-refundable deposit.
Balance: The balance must be paid via bank transfer by February 15, 2016.
Email Great Mystery for bank transfer details.
VISAS and PASSPORTS
• All visitors must have a valid passport that will be valid for 6 months beyond the length of your visit and a round-trip airline ticket.
• It's a good idea to also bring a photocopy of your passport in case the original one gets lost.
• Proof of Departure: Confirmed round-trip or onward airline ticket.
• Visa: For citizens of the US, EU, and Canada a visa is not required; a Tourist Card (FMT form) will be issued free of charge by airlines or upon arrival.
• For citizens of other countries check with your embassy or with TRAVISA.
If cancellation is necessary, no refund will be made, however, you may:
a) transfer your registration to another person, or
b) transfer your registration to the 2016 Pilgrimage and Vision Quest
Send cancellation notice to Great Mystery